Collaborative Member Responsibilities Include:
• Actively supporting the NCOHC’s purpose and vision.
• Actively work to support unity to achieve the NCOHC’s purpose and work collaboratively with other organizations.
• Developing knowledge related to the oral health needs of North Carolinians, includingunderserved & high-risk populations.
• Willingness to apply such knowledge and/or expertise to advance the NCOHC’s purpose.
• Willingness to serve on workgroups or otherwise make substantive contributions to furthering the NCOHC’s purpose.
The NCOHC is an initiative of the Foundation for Health Leadership & Innovation (the Foundation). The Foundation develops and supports innovative programs that advance affordable and sustainable quality health services to improve the health for the people of North Carolina: www.foundationhli.org