Collaborative Member Responsibilities Include:
• Actively supporting the NCOHC’s purpose and vision.
• Actively work to support unity to achieve the NCOHC’s purpose and work collaboratively with other organizations.
• Developing knowledge related to the oral health needs of North Carolinians, including underserved & high-risk populations.
• Willingness to apply such knowledge and/or expertise to advance the NCOHC’s purpose.
• Willingness to serve on workgroups or otherwise make substantive contributions to furthering the NCOHC’s purpose.
The NCOHC is a program of the Foundation for Health Leadership & Innovation (FHLI). The Foundation builds leadership, shapes practice, affects policy, and drives innovation through its programs and collaborative partnerships. www.foundationhli.org